December 27, 2010

MY TOP 10 LIST OF 2010

What happened this year? What's hot for past 365 days? Below is my top 10 list for 2010 with reason why I choose them.

1. International Movie of the Year
Tron : Legacy
Well, this is hard to decide. I bet you guys will says Twilight : Eclipse. hehehe. Sorry guys, that's not in my list. =) hahaha. First I thought of Iron Man 2. But what if Tron : Legacy, or Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps, or Inception? Urrghh.... Headache! :p hehehehe. Conclusion? As stated above :p hohoho....~

2. Local Movie of the Year
Adnan Sempit
I believe most of you will agree with me about this one ;) To be honest, I'm not so into watching local movies because they're cliche. Almost all of it using the same recipe, and mix with the same way. And even worst when producers only wanted to making money, but not to entertain audiences. Unfortunately, as I mention there, not all local films are that worst. Adnan Sempit, Ngangkung and Geng The Movie are among the list.

3. Animation Movie of the Year
Despicable Me
From many animation film I watched, this is one of the film that able to make me cry-laughing =) hahahaha. At first I like to list up Geng The Movie but to think again, I need to focus on well-known international animation movie. So without doubt, I pick them for my list.


4. Foreign Movie of the Year
One Piece : Strong World
Sorry guys. I know this is an anime / cartoon film. But it's also can be categorized here ;) My favorites and one of the best among foreign movies I watched for year 2010. Recently, they won at 34th Japanese Academy Award in Best Animated Films category. Check the news here. ^_^ Hail to One Piece! :p hehehehe....~

5. International Song of the Year
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
For this one, I was thinking either if I choose it as peoples around me always listening to, or if I choose it as I always listening to. But after I check my mp3 play list, and 'research' on the internet, I realized the song chosen above is the one I always listening. hehehe....~

6. International Artist of the Year
Justin Bieber
hahahaha. I'm curious if it's ok for me to choose him as international artist of the year, buy yes, no doubt that he create a phenomenon around the world. Eminem is another option, but NOT everyone 'enjoy' his new songs. Linkin Park's music style a bit different this time so most of the people are complaining their songs ain't good like back then. Justin Bieber in da house!

7. Local Song of the Year
Senyum - Malique feat. Najwa
Can somebody please help me to finalize this section?  Most of the famous song are came from indie scenes. We had Hujan and Bunkface as 'one of the pioneer'. What about Altimet's song? The one that feat. Noh (Hujan) on Kotarayaku. Perhaps Mizz Nina with her What You're Waiting For? Or Malique's Senyum? Ok. Ok. I know. I have to decide whatsoever. Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, Malique feat. Najwa - Senyum. :) :) :) ^_^ (: (: (:

8. Local Artist of the Year
Hujan
Altimet? Hujan? Bunkface? Malique? Mizz Nina? ...and the list goes on. We can't deny our local music talents. Support our local scenes ^_^ Yeaahh.... From my point of view, Hujan is the artist of the year. We should proud with their efforts and hardworking with our music industry still doomed. They're also promoting Malaysia with 'Hujan' as brand name when goes for concert / gig tour anywhere i.e. Indonesia and UK.

9. Event of the Year
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Spain is the world champion for the first time in World Cup 2010 final! They beat Netherlands 1-0, thanks to Andres Iniesta netted in the 116th minute to give European champions Spain their first World Cup title. This time also we saw Italy and France sent back home early after group stage matches, while Brazil defeated by Netherlands in quarter-final. We also see the Vuvuzela phenomenon from here, and many other happened along the events has been held. See you again in Brazil 2014 ^_^ Hohoho....~

10. Gadget of the Year
iPhone 4
Who wants to argue my decision? :p hahahaha. FYI, I like Apple products and I like iPhone, but anyway, if I have to choose a new hand phone, I will prefer the ones with Adroid OS :p opppss. hahahaha....~

P/S: The list here is just from my point of view, which is my opinion and most of them, my favorites ;) It doesn't related with any award nomination nor I'm paid for doing this promotion :p

No comments:

Post a Comment